Dr.Amir Neupane is the founder and a core member of Aashas Health Care (AHC). He completed his Bachelors of Physiotherapy and Masters of Physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorder and Sports Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India. After that Dr.Amir returned to Nepal with the aim of becoming the best physiotherapist in Kathmandu. Since then, he has been building up his portfolio quite well. He is currently with AHC Team, helping to establish AHC with a greater purpose of serving humanity.
BEING THE BEST PHYSIOTHERAPIST IN KATHMANDU
He is very focused on bringing in innovative ways of utilizing his knowledge and experience in the fields of Physiotherapy. Hence his main objective is to make every person aware of the importance of physiotherapy and how it benefits human health. With the help of the latest technologies, his skills for pain management is way more and efficient and productive. ‘Having a great team is more important than having a great idea.’ – Dr. Amir Neupane has gathered a team of best physiotherapist in Kathmandu sharing with them his vast knowledge, working experiences, and methodologies with expertise in the field of Physiotherapy. So being the best physiotherapist in Kathmandu and serving the people remains his primary objective.
Now talking about his experience, he has a lot to share with us.
- He used to work as a physiotherapist at Employees State Insurance Hospital at Rajajinagar, Bangalore, India.
- Used to work as a physiotherapist at Fortis Hospital in Nagarbhavi Circle, Bangalore India.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Vikram Hospital in Millers Road, Bangalore, India.
- Dr.Amir Neupane has worked as a physiotherapist at Sumanahalli Leprosy Rehabilitation Centre, Bangalore, India.
- He has also worked as a Physiotherapist at Ravi Kirloskar Memorial Hospital and Research Centre.
- Also worked as a Physiotherapist at Spinal Injury Rehabilitation Center Sanga, Kavre, Nepal.
- Dr.Amir Neupane established the Physiotherapy Department and worked as the Head of Department at Nidan Hospital, Lalitpur, Nepal.
- He has now Established Aashas Health Care Pvt Ltd. at Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal and currently working there as the Managing Director.
- He is also currently working as an Independent Consultant for Nick Simons Institute and Ministry of Health and Population for developing the MSS (MINIMUM SERVICE STANDARD).
ABOUT AASHAS HEALTH CARE (AHC)
Founded in 2016; Aashas Health Care Pvt. Ltd. (AHC) is extended physiotherapy and also a dental health clinic, which is committed to providing world-class physiotherapy services and advanced dental services.
AHC is a registered and recognized physiotherapy clinic. Here we offer patients state of the art facilities, with expert services provided by a multidisciplinary team of leading and dedicated practitioners.
Above all our dedicated team of over 10 practitioners provide preventive advice, assessment, diagnosis, treatment, and rehabilitation to assist patients to return to their optimal health, normal physical activity and performance.
AHC has qualified, experienced and well-educated team of physiotherapists to provide OPD Services with treatment procedure of international standards to offer a multifaceted approach to the patient’s rehabilitation. They also have an excellent team of dental experts for all your dental needs.
Here at Aashas Health Care, we help the people of Nepal live more active and healthy lifestyles. Living without the need for medication and surgery is our prime focus. We take adequate time to get to know our patients properly in order to find the root cause of your problem. Our expert team of physio practitioner provides a relaxed and stress-free environment.
We Practice good dental health which is important to maintain a healthy mouth, teeth, and gums. It will also help your appearance and quality of life. Here at Aashas we, provide an ethical treatment.