Dr. Sabita Prajapati
Dr. Sabita Prajapati, PT is a graduate of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences Karnataka, Bangalore, India.
Dr. Sabita was posted in various clinical sites of Bangalore which includes:
- Apollo Hospital(Ortho speciality hospital)
- NIMHANS (Neuro specialized)
- Sanjay Gandhi Institute of Trauma & Orthopaedics (Ortho specialized)
- Mobility India (Community based rehabilitation center)
- Jaya Deva Hospital (Cardio specialized)
- Sevasketriya Hospital
- Sagar Hospital
- Excel care Hospital
- And outpatient department of College itself (R.U college of Physiotherapy)
She has also attended workshop/seminars on:
- Mckenzie approach for Low Back Pain & Mobilization of Nervous System.
- Current trends & challenges in Spine Surgery & spine Rehabilitation.
- “Geriatric incontinence”:Physiotherapy management & “Creating an accessible community for Elderly:A Future Insight”.
- “Empowering women”,with physical, mental, spiritual & intellectual health
- “Physio Accord 2014” conducted by The National Physiotherapy Conference.
- Basic life Support Training Workshop
She has presented a poster “Material Health & Child Nutrition” on the theme of “Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation for Differently Able.
She has Voluntered with H.E.A.L institute at TCS World 10K Bengaluru.
She has also attended 7th international conference of NEPTA held at Dhulikhel Hospital.
Currently she has been providing her services at Aashas Health Care since two years and she was able to provide care and consultation that resulted in and overall improvement of patient satisfaction.