Dr. Amir Neupane
Musculoskeletal Disorder & Sports Medicine
- To utilize my education, knowledge and experiences to bring innovation in the field of physiotherapy.
- To enrich my skills for pain management in the best possible way using the latest technology available.
- To make generals conscious about the importance and benefits physiotherapy can bring in their life.
- To share knowledge, work experiences, methodologies with expertise in and outside the country.
- To open a new horizon for physiotherapy all round the world.
- To become one of the best physiotherapist in kathmandu.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Employees state insurance hospital, Rajajinagar, Bangalore, India.
- Worked as physiotherapist at Ravikirloskar memorial hospital and research Centre.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Fortis hospital, Nagarbhavi circle, Bangalore India.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Vikram hospital, Millers road, Bangalore, India.
- Worked as a physiotherapist at Sumanahalli Leprosy Rehabilitation Centre, Bangalore, India.
- Worked as a Physiotherapist at Spinal Injury Rehabilitation Center Sanga, Kavre, Nepal.
- Established the Physiotherapy Department and worked as the Head of Department at Nidan Hospital, Lalitpur, Nepal.
- Established Aashas Health Care Pvt Ltd. at Jawalakhel, Lalitpur, Nepal and currently working there as the Managing Director, Best physiotherapist in Kathmandu
- Working as a Independent Consultant for Nick Simons Institute and Ministry of Health and Population for developing the MSS (MINIMUM SERVICE STANDARD).
Workshop & CPD(Continuing Professional Development)
- Kinesiology Taping Technique from Institute of Kinesiology Taping, India.
- Workshop on Spinal Cord Injury Rehabilitation organized by Spine Nepal Canada.
- Spine surgical workshop organized by Spine Nepal, a program of university of British columbia.
- Rationale and Demonstration in LiteGait therapy organized by Mobility Research, Institute of Continuing Education.
- Masters of physiotherapy in Musculoskeletal Disorder and Sports Medicine from Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore,India.
- Bachelor of physiotherapy from Rajiv Gandhi University Of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India.
- Higher secondary level (+2) from HSEB Nepal
- School leaving Certificate (SLC) from Ministry of Education, Nepal.